The dentist is a professional who takes care of your teeth. You will not visit a dentist as often as other doctors but nonetheless must see them on a regular basis to protect your oral health. What are some of the most common reasons to schedule a dental appointment?
1. Dental Exam: Routine dental exams twice per year per recommendations from the ADA reduce the risk you will develop cavities or other oral health concerns. The dentist cleans the teeth during each exam as well.
2. Whitening: Tooth whitening is a safe bleaching procedure that whitens the teeth in less than 30 minutes. It also reduces the need for whitening at home over the course of the year. You can schedule this service if you want to improve the look of your smile and get great results.
3. Extractions: A tooth extraction windsor is needed when a tooth is at risk of harming other teeth and when there is no way to save the tooth due to the severity and/or the amount of damage.
4. Toothache: A toothache can bring a grown man to his knees. If you cannot relieve a toothache despite your best effort, the time has come to visit the dentist. He has a solution to the problem.
5. Broken Teeth: A broken tooth is scary. It is also scary if a tooth is knocked out of the socket but both are issues that happen every single day. Visit the dentist at the first sign of trouble and he may be able to save the tooth. He has many options available to his patients.
You will schedule dental appointments for many reasons, including the five above. Do not miss the chance to protect your teeth with the help of a great dentist.